[NSRCA-discussion] Weight

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 19:11:52 AKDT 2009

Paul,

Weighing a plane right before flight at the Nats is impractical at best. The
slightest breeze will wreak havoc on the scales. I actually have to wait for
my furnace blower to kick off when I'm trying to weigh my wings in the shop
and that breeze is significantly less than anything we typically see at the
Nats.

Verne