[NSRCA-discussion] Weight

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Jun 3 19:19:24 AKDT 2009

As one of the guys who is often called on to weigh airplanes at the
Nats, I agree that routine weighing of airplanes is impractical.  We
have to build a plywood barricade around the weighing area at the
Site 1 pavilion or do the weighing in an enclosed area like the
garage by the AMA farmhouse or inside the big trailer out at Site 4.
That's doable for the top five or six in the classes, but not for the
entire group.

What's a furnace?  <VBG>

Ron