[NSRCA-discussion] AMA in Muncie; Relocation; Advanced/Intermediate Finals; Etc.....

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Jul 31 11:42:18 AKDT 2009

Mark:
You are correct on all points.  It just comes down to what the membership
wants in a NATS and what can be done.  However, I would bring up that at the
World Champs, many people attend just to renew friendships.  I realize that
this is only in the USA every 10 years or so, but still, this does happen
especially with the Europeans.  Look at how many attended the TOC as
spectators just to watch the best?  Could a NATS turn into that?  Perhaps.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525