[NSRCA-discussion] Bearing

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 20:26:07 AKDT 2009

Jphn,

I believe you are reading the numbers upside down.  You read them as  if
you are in the center of the bearing.  The rear bearing is a  6806Z       30mm
ID X 42mm OD X 7mm thick.   Single shield deep groove single row ball
bearing.

Just do a search on NSK 6806Z and it will pop up all over the place.

Next question is how to you press it out?

Don

In a message dated 7/10/2009 4:16:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,