[NSRCA-discussion] Bearing

John Fuqua johnfuqua at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 11 01:34:45 AKDT 2009

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of
AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:26 PM
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Bearing

Jphn,

I believe you are reading the numbers upside down.  You read them as if you
are in the center of the bearing.  The rear bearing is a 6806Z       30mm ID
X 42mm OD X 7mm thick.  Single shield deep groove single row ball bearing.

Just do a search on NSK 6806Z and it will pop up all over the place.

Next question is how to you press it out?

Don

In a message dated 7/10/2009 4:16:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,