[NSRCA-discussion] Bearing

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:21:48 AKDT 2009

Motion Industries, Applied Industrial Technologies, MSC maybe, Grainger maybe, Kaman Industrial, Bearing Headquarters, Bearing Distributors--All competitors of mine in power transmission stuff--but also have bearings as their main lines.  Most have good cross references on the web--I think--and will open on Sats--if not open(AM best bet).  If stocked elsewhere, they would ship it to a local store for P/U--or directly to AMA HQ. There is enough industry around that area that I would imagine the biggies have stores within a 50 mile radius of Muncie--or Indy if you had to..

RS