[NSRCA-discussion] Nats

John Fuqua johnfuqua at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:28:06 AKDT 2009

The list has been lacking in a good discussion (argument?) or a while so I
thought I would toss something out now that many of us are getting ready go
to the Nats.   We were discussing scoring at the Nats and I wonder how many
of those going realize that we do not have equal judge exposure when
selecting the finalists for Masters and semi finalists for FAI.   We used to
have that when we had to take one flight from each day but when that changed
to any 4 of 6 we lost equal exposure.   Just wondering if folks realized
this.

John