[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

atwoodm at paragon-inc.com atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Jan 25 06:33:22 AKST 2009

Huge Vote with Bob on this. Quarterly with a great issue would satiate my need for a printed edition, and I could still get all the cotest reports and local photos online.

OooooohH ... Buyer's Guide ... I'm all a-titter with anticipation.   Seriously, that's one of the best legacy's our friend Eric Hawkinson left us with. Hasn't been one like it since.

-Mark