[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Jan 25 06:10:38 AKST 2009

Go one step further, only have printed newsletters quarterly, one of which would be the buyers guide issue. In between, we would have the monthly online version.  The printed version (only available to paid members) would concentrate on building techniques, product reviews, etc. Maybe the online version would concentrate on logistics, politics, inner-workings of the NSRCA, etc.

Bob R.