[NSRCA-discussion] The Good Old Days.. (was RE: Happy New Year)

seefo at san.rr.com seefo at san.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 10:54:20 AKST 2009

Back in those days I was a die-hard SuperTigre guy.. G-60's, X-61, and such. Then when my father and I were having trouble getting parts for one of them a friend loaned me a YS .61SS for a new airplane I was working on and it was DONE. Such a great engine.. I couldn't have imagined anything better.. well.. until the YS .61LS came out.

If I was to build another EU-1 or Summit I'm not sure what engine I'd put in it now? Might have to build it as an electric!

-Doug