[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Jan 8 14:09:17 AKST 2009

I have an old YS .60 side exhaust non-schnurle engine. Not sure how many were sold, this is the only one I have ever seen.
]
Bob R.

--- On Thu, 1/8/09, Tony <tony at radiosouthrc.com> wrote:

Later on Steve began to work with YS when they were developing their first
engine.  He went through a bunch of designs before they came out with the YS
.60 short stroke.  That engine became legend in the pattern world.  Steve
flew it with a Kato variable Pitch prop for several years.  That's why the
older radios like the Futaba 8SGA has the variable pitch prop circuitry.
The later Futaba 9VAP's also had it.