[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Thu Jan 8 09:27:06 AKST 2009

I had a couple of OPS super 60's and I think it had the same throttle.
There was a small bellcrank attached to the carb to transfer the fore
and aft servo movement to side to side.  I still have a few of the
spinners for the motor.  The spinner back plate replaced the drive
washer on the engine.
Stuart