[NSRCA-discussion] Saito gasoline engines

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 07:20:39 AKST 2009

Yes that is a lot of weight.  The DA-50 RTF weighs two ounces LESS than the
Saito FG-36 and is significantly more powerful, with the added benefit that
it costs less

I am interested in retrofitting an electronic ignition on a 4-stroke pattern
engine (but still run on glow fuel) just to gain better control of the
ignition point.