[NSRCA-discussion] Random tip on ATV and setup

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 16:46:04 AKST 2009

Good stuff Don.  I do the very best job I can mechanically to get
proper centering and throws, with ATVs and AFRs set to 100%.  Only as
a last resort do I use the sub trims.

BTW, MANY years ago there was a young Don Szczur I almost beat in a
contest at Atlanta.  I was flying a brand new, pristine Atlanta.  Don
was flying a beat up Curare, with hangar rash everywhere.  We flew
six rounds.  I won the first three rounds and he won the last three.
He beat me on the fourth, counting round score.  Sigh......

Ron