[NSRCA-discussion] OS140 Header/Pipe

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 06:11:19 AKST 2009

I used one with 1.45 Bullys for several years--and it sure acted like a pipe.  'If it walks like a duck.....'  seems like we were 13-14" from the glow plug to the tangent 'high' point start.  They tended to clog up after 150-200 flights.  I had good results with everything from laundry detergent to thinner--followed by high pressure air done two-three times both directions. Some guys drilled the last baffle with a couple 1/8-3/16" holes--but I don't think that's needed.

RS