[NSRCA-discussion] PPG Concept Paint Qs

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Dec 24 10:23:24 AKST 2009

Wow... EXCELLENT suggestion!  That just made wading through 10,783 emails on snaps and weight rules worth it.  At $60/qt it's worth making the effort to prolong the life of the hardener.

BTW, Powermaster sells the same thing for their fuel.  Never thought about trying it with the hardener.  Merry Christmas indeed!!

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on the list.

-Mark

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com