[NSRCA-discussion] Honeywell generator question

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Dec 22 17:12:45 AKST 2009

Dave,

Let us know how that works.

I would think that charging at 2C vs 1C is NOT going to be twice as fast, since once you get into the voltage-limited part of the cycle, the current starts to drop off regardless. What I have seen is that packs with the lowest internal resistance charge must faster because the period spent during the constant-voltage phase is much less. I have some Li-Ion receiver packs in a giant-scale plane that take forever compared to Lipos because of this fact.

Bob R.