[NSRCA-discussion] Honeywell generator question

GEORGE KENNIE geobet4 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 23 07:33:12 AKST 2009

Probably no one remembers, but about 3 years ago I was on here reporting about my experience charging at 5C with no increase in
input temps while charging, and as regards charge time, the charger indicated 12 minutes right on the money. In addition my buddy
Joe Laplante has been charging at 5C for over a year now and claims to have almost 500 cycles on a Rhino 2200 3s Pak.

Who knew?
G.