[NSRCA-discussion] This email list is flawed in my opinion.

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 15:54:03 AKST 2009

Bill and Dave B,

Plenty of 2M airplanes existed prior to unlimited engine displacement...and
they are no longer competitive today because bigger 2M plane exist.  When
the engine displacement limit was removed, bigger 2M came to be, and grew to
the point that they are up against the weight limit.  Remove or increase the
weight limit, and the current 2M planes have plenty of room to grow in the
2M box.

Regards,

Dave L