[NSRCA-discussion] Digital Pug-In module

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 07:18:09 AKDT 2009

Vince,

Yes, servo sync matches servo outputs when using mixing.

The 10X is faster in PPM mode (compared to PCM), and PPM mode is used when
adding the 2.4 module.  The 2.4 module adds a small bit of latency, but the
net result is still a tiny bit faster than pure PCM - difference is small
enough that I don't know anyone who noticed a difference between PCM and PPM
w/ 2.4.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

Team JR