[NSRCA-discussion] Stupid accident

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Sat Aug 22 21:56:59 AKDT 2009

That's why I do a "polarity check", i.e. I verify that each channel is
moving in the proper direction before continuing.  I also set up all
my pattern planes so that even if I have the wrong model selected, the
worse that can happen is I takeoff and my trims are off a bit (only
did that once, and I caught it before I finished the downwind trim
pass).

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone