[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

Daniel McLalin dmclalin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:25:27 AKDT 2009

I also support my advice on getting a Chrysler/Dodge Minivan with stow and
go seats because right now everyone is going for better gas mileage and the
minivans will give you lower mileage and lower prices.  Hey the
Dodge/Chrysler Minivans get 24+ mpg. Ask Mike Darr, he swears by them

--
Regards,
Daniel McLalin