[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 10:33:55 AKDT 2009

 Phil don't you think that the nations attached to most cars is kind of muddled? I mean Honda, Nissan and Toyota make a lot of cars here in the US employing a lot of Americans. Ford makes a lot of their cars in Mexico and Canada and South America. Stock holders own car company's up until recently with the Chrysler/ GM debacle. Stock holders from Asia own stock in American companies and American's own stock in Toyota and Honda. Chrysler is now owned by Fiat an Italian company. Mazda is 40% owned by Ford and the list goes on and on. I'm not usre what makes sense anymore. Mike