[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 07:13:23 AKDT 2009

Toyota and Honda(?) may be American assembled, but the corporate
profits go straight to Tokyo -- I have an '83 Mazda RX-7 classic,
restored, but that's the ONLY Japanese or Korean car I will EVER own
or drive...that includes rentals, too!!!

At 09:06 AM 8/14/2009, you wrote:
>  OK question. What would one expect to pay for a Toyota or Honda
> van vs: the Chryslers? Also what does GM make van wise that's
> decent anymore? Thanks, Mike
>
>  I wish Ford still made a van. I really like my 2003 Windstar.

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Webmaster & Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.