[NSRCA-discussion] A really big thank you to everyone who made the Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 13:37:23 AKDT 2009

Thanks a bunch for everyone's hospitality! My dad and I and our guests had a
wonderful time and wish everyone a great rest of the season. I really miss
flying with everyone and hopefully I can join you again as soon as possible!
Everyone has such grade A personalities and it's always a pleasure to catch
up after so long.

Scott Pavlock