[NSRCA-discussion] A really big thank you to everyone who made the Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 13:31:21 AKDT 2009

 I wish I could have been there but at least I got to fly with Jerry Budd today at my field. Man those winds were tough today! Almost as bad as the Tri Village contest in late June.
 I got all the updates from your contest from my many friends.
 Andrew,Mickey wanted to know why the winds calmed down everytime you flew? I think we know the answer to that.
 Good luck in Portugal have a blast and take care on the P's. Mike Mueller