[NSRCA-discussion] A really big thank you to everyone who made the Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Sun Aug 9 17:33:28 AKDT 2009

Congrats to all the winners at the Weak Signals Contest, it sounds
like a great contest, hopefully I'll be able to fly there someday!

Thanks to Mike for staying home in Chicago this weekend and letting me
fly his Integral in the very Nats Finals-like winds today.  I don't
think I scared him too badly, although I did get closer to the trees
on the left end of the field during landing than either of us
expected!  It's always fun to fly at a new field, and spend time
talking "pattern" with old and new friends.  Oh, and the oversize
burger at the Assembly Restaurant afterwards was the "bomb"!

Thanks again Mike, I had a great time.

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone