[NSRCA-discussion] FW: AMA $ MAAC Insurance

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 28 15:21:34 AKDT 2009

Hi again

I have been doing some sleuthing with regards to this Insurance issue....

First off just to clarify, MAAC did not change Insurance Providers (AON) per say, only the representative within the company changed. I do know that some items changed so I tried to read the actual policy in an effort to find them... yes I know I am crazy! After a few minutes I became cross eyed and started to nod off :-) ..... needless to say there is lots of lawyer speak.

I am awaiting a response from the MAAC "Insurance" guy asking about the reciprocal agreement for 2009. I tried to find the document on the MAAC website but the only one posted was for 2008... http://www.maac.ca/docs/2007/maacama_agreement2008.pdf

The fact that it's not posted is a concern.

Dave