[NSRCA-discussion] FW: AMA $ MAAC Insurance

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 28 12:47:54 AKDT 2009

Hi folks

Thanks for the heads up on this subject.  I have sent out a notice to the Pattern West News e-mail list about the insurance change (and subsequent lack of coverage down south). We are also checking with MAAC on AMA coverage North of the border. I'll update if I get any concrete information.

I do know that MAAC's insurance provider did change for this year and introduced some "new" language within it's policy. Basically your only insured through MAAC in Canada if your at a sanctioned field or event. No more landowner approval stuff anymore.  :-(

Other options are being explored as I type.

Dave