[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Avalanche question

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Mon Apr 6 13:09:12 AKDT 2009

At a contest last week end I failed to do a half roll at the bottom of the
triangle. I realized what I had done after pulling to the up line and
skillfully did a full roll to get back in inverted position for the figure
9. Both judges zeroed the triangle for missing the first half roll but
neither caught the full roll to get back inverted until I told them after
the flight.
Dave Burton