[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Hotel Keys- interesting

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 11:18:43 AKDT 2009

Yea, right!!!  I don't believe that, and until I
see proof, I won't.  I've been staying in motels
for decades, and the only credit card problem I
had was when FMA Direct had their data base hacked.

At 09:44 AM 4/3/2009, you wrote:

>I'm forwarding this because we stay in
>motels/hotels so often at contests.  Has anybody
>heard of this, or is it another one of these
>"The sky is falling" things so prevalent on the internet?
>Bill Glaze

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Webmaster & Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.