[NSRCA-discussion] JR 9303 mode 2 to mode 4

Xavier Mouraux xaviermouraux at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 05:01:57 AKDT 2009

I was at the field yesterday and my friend had his Futaba 7ch and another one had 6ch and both could change mode very easily using the programming. It seems to be so obvious that it's the way to go. I am disappointed that the JR have to be physically modified to do it, and I have been flying JR for 10 years. I think that it may well encourage my friend to get the Futaba 10ch unstead of the 9303.
I believe the 12X could be programmed for mode change.

Xavier