[NSRCA-discussion] E-Question HXT motors

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 05:42:21 AKDT 2008

 Anthony my experience is consistent with Scotts observations. I really think the AXI F3a is the best bang for the buck in E. pattern. Mine was so reliable this last season that I never had to one think to it in over 200 flights plus if you did have a problem with it Hobby Lobby would replace it. At $280 your well served and the power they deliver is impressive. Mike