[NSRCA-discussion] Canopy paint

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 04:16:36 AKDT 2008

 I used Tamiya PS-31 Smoke on the inside of? my Venus II canopy.? It gives the appearance of a tinted window.? More coats, and it gets darker.? It is made for Lexan RC car bodies, and was recommended to me over the Pactra product by my hobbyshop as an easier to apply product.? Went on easy and looked great.

One guy in our club used black paint on the inside of his Venus canopy.? Got so hot, it distorted.? The tint I used doesn't seem to do that.

Jon Lowe