[NSRCA-discussion] Advice on battery checkers

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Fri Sep 5 14:33:46 AKDT 2008

I have the very first one ever made!   I'm Special!  lolI've been using it for about four years...  It is a very cool tool.
I urge anyone interested to browse through the manual.  It's a really
good "at the field" diagnostic tool!  I check my gimbals all the time by
simply plugging into the appropriate channel in the receiver and moving the
stick...  Watch the reading on the screen and presto chango, I know if things
are okay or not!  It is programmed for many different uses and simple to use...
Single button operation.  It doesn't get any easier than that!

Rex

il.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Advice on battery checkers
I do have the serial interface but haven't needed to use it since Gordon programmed mine with what I needed at the time I purchased it.  Changing parameters in the interface is very straightforward.