[NSRCA-discussion] Advice on battery checkers

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:23:32 AKDT 2008

I would go with Gordon Anderson's Maestro - I've been using it for a while
now and love it.  I check my batteries every flight but unfortunately that
isn't a guarantee against battery failure either.  :-(  I had my ProLine go
in after I checked the 4 cell Nicad (5.56v and under load of 5.01v).

Gordon's website is:

http://www.mstar2k.com/