[NSRCA-discussion] Park Flier suppliment

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Oct 10 09:47:50 AKDT 2008

Don't know about the Typhoon 2 but I've flown Pattern with a Nexstar. It aint pretty! LOL

You can learn inverted rudder commands with a Shocky F3a. The plane has almost no roll coupling. Take off, roll inverted (or launch it inverted like I do) and fly inverted figure 8's using just the rudder. You'll have it down in no time. Until you do, bring some foam safe CA. You can fix just about anything on a flat foamie in about 5 minutes. Wooden airplanes are not as forgiving. :)

John Pavlick