[NSRCA-discussion] Icepoint

Archie Stafford astafford at swtexas.net
Sun Nov 30 12:33:33 AKST 2008

The OS 1.60FX will work great.  You can get the wrap around header from Karl
Mueller.  He will make them custom for each application.  I think a lot of
guys are running the Aeroslave pipe as well as the Perry pump for the fuel
delivery system.  The 1.40RX is also a great setup, although down on power
from the 1.60.

Arch

  _____