[NSRCA-discussion] Icepoint

Bob Wilson wilsorc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:29:23 AKST 2008

I recently picked up a slightly, damaged in shipment, "Icepoint" from a
friend that made periodic trips to China.  The airplane is brand new and the
damage was minor, but the covering on the fuse was unbonded and I had to
strip the whole thing.  That's done, and now I'm getting ready to
recover...no problem.

I'd like to put either a O.S. 140 or O.S. 160 on this airplane.  Any
comments?

Also, I notice that the O.S. 140 comes in a rear exhaust version, and a
header and pipe is available.  I doesn't appear, however, that the O.S.160
is available as a rear exhaust.  Where would I go to get the necessary
header and pipe for the 160?

Thanks
bw