[NSRCA-discussion] Electric Data

Chris M cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 09:16:27 AKST 2008

Hi guys:

Since the season is pretty much over for many of us, I have added a
battery longevity page to the electric-f3a site to see a quick summary
of your battery data.  Kind of a snap shot of where your packs stand
right now.  I have the data submission form at:
http://www.electric-f3a.com/Forms/Longevity%20Form.htm
And the resulting data will be posted at:
http://www.electric-f3a.com/Battery%20Longevity.htm

Please take a minute to fill in and submit the form and I will get it
posted right away.  The data does not auto post as I have to sift
through the real data posts and the attempted spam hyperlinks.

Thanks to everyone for your submissions to the site so far.
If you have not sent in any of the other data or setup forms or
submitted your airplane pics, please share with us.   The more data we
get, the better for us all.

Chris