[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba R6014FS Receivers

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 06:03:25 AKST 2008

Spektrum isn't immune either.  I have a non-pattern plane with
retracts.  My JR retract servo would work great with a 72 mhz receiver
on 6 volts, and a Spektrum 7 channel receiver at 4.8 volts, but went
literally nuts at 6 volts on the same receiver.  This is JR's top of
the line NES-791.  After an unrelated firmware upgrade to the receiver,
the retract servo would work at 6 volts if it was the only servo on the
system; not exactly useful.  I finally gave up and bought a JR Sport
cheapie retract servo, RT-88, which works fine.  Go figure.

Jon Lowe