[NSRCA-discussion] FW: message from FMA

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:27:02 AKST 2008

FYI from an inquiry I made this AM.  Although it doesn't look like they have used mine, I cancelled it...

RS

From: cindy at fmadirect.comTo: pamrich47 at hotmail.comSubject: messageDate: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:13:39 -0400

Hello Richard

Concerning your message....

We have posted a response on RC Groups concerning the issue.  Until yesterday we were going with the info provided us by our web provider, which was that we had no security breach.  After being notified about the thread on RC Groups we see that the problem was larger than we believed.   We already updated our security methods weeks ago when one person called to inquire, just as a practice that is done periodically.  The thieves are getting smarter and faster every day.

There is no way to know what info was compromised, but it appears that it occurred late October.  For peace of mind you should probably contact your card issuer to be sure you have no fraudulent activity.  I sincerely apologize for the hassle.

Regards,Cindy MarksAccounts ManagerFMA Inc.

5713 Industry Lane, Suite 50Frederick, MD  21704Phone: (301)668-7614 ext. 19Fax: (301)668-7619Website: www.fmadirect.com