[NSRCA-discussion] Reminder for AOL members on NSRCA lists

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Nov 19 08:17:22 AKST 2008

Hello all,

This is a polite reminder to those from AOL who are subscribed to NSRCA
lists.  Please be careful with the SPAM reporting function built into
the AOL interface.  This morning someone reported at least 10 recent
list e-mails from FMA Database thread as being SPAM via AOL's
feedback mechanism. I can only presume that the person probably meant to
delete the mail but accidently reported it as SPAM to AOL.

This doesn't affect non-AOL members of the list, but if it happens often
enough, AOL will ban receipt of list messages to their members.

As a side note for the whole group, if you have any questions or
problems with the NSRCA lists, please don't hesitate to drop me a note.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com