[NSRCA-discussion] Diamante 25e

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Mon May 26 20:36:23 AKDT 2008

Good flying plane.? Using an E flight 32, ThunderPower 4s4200 pack, recommended APC electric prop (I believe 13 inch but I'll check) and 60A Castle speed controller.? Airplane is fast and precise with this setup and flies well in wind.? Aileron rate is quite high so I set mine up with dual rates for tame (pattern) setup on low rate.? Using a separate battery (780 maH Lipo) for rx which works well for a few-flight flying session.? No modifications other than?removing the covering from?two?of the lightening holes in the bottom fuselage?for additional air exit for optimum performance with this setup.

Take care Jeff

Don