[NSRCA-discussion] bin stuff

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 23 06:52:13 AKDT 2008

Here's a short list of some of the stuff I've "found" or decided it's time to move. I'll be bringing the bin to Andersonville if
there is anything left worth taking. Thought I'd throw it out to the list in case there's someone looking for something I've got.

Here's some stuff I have so far:

1 aftermarket air chamber for old 120
3 Hatori 120 pipes
1 ES 120/140 pipe
2 old pro-drivers (both need new batteries)
1 Mintor 140 dual plug head
1 Mintor header (no adaptor to motor)
1 NIP OS-160 head
2- Astro 109 Chargers
1- APC 18.5x9.5

I think I'll be starting an electric bin too (foamy stuff, pattern stuff will go in above) as I'm finding lots of that stuff around
too. I'll be finding more as I clean more and get into boxes that I have since my AZ days. If it's important, I'll update the list.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com