[NSRCA-discussion] 9303 dual elevator setup....

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Sun May 25 15:36:42 AKDT 2008

Royce,

I don't have the manual handy, but it's really very easy.  You have go to the initial menu system ( By holding "enter" while turning the radio on), then go to the switch selection menu and disable the Auxiliary II ( I think) switch, then go to another menu and select the "dual elevator" function.  your elevator servos will move together and work with trim and other mixes, and you won't have to use a separate mix function.

If you don't have the manual , you can download it from the www.horizonhobby.com  website.  Go to technical support and look for manual downloads.

George
---- Royce Dorsett <rdorsett1 at triad.rr.com> wrote:

Trying to figure out how to set up a duel elevator setup with a 9303.... Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

Royce