[NSRCA-discussion] 9303 dual elevator setup....

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Mon May 26 20:25:33 AKDT 2008

Royce,

For more detail and flight box reference sheet for quick hints, see link at http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6612076/tm.htm

Copied from that link, for your specific application:

Step 3: Separate Elevator Servos? If you are using separate servo for each elevator half, you will need to mate Aux 2 to the Elevator. Two steps. From the FUNCTION Menu, scroll over and select “Device SEL”. Scroll down to the row that says “OUT” and select “INH” under the “AUX 2” column. Next, scroll back to “LIST”, select “Wing TYPE”, and scroll and push down when over the “INH” (“Mate” row under “ELEV” Column), scroll over and select “AUX2” Done. (be sure the right elevator half if plugged in to ELEV and the left elevator servo is plugged in to AUX2).

Troy let me know if I got this one covered adequately, as you have most excellent explanations on this radio.

P.S. of interest was helping a gent set up his new pattern plane on an old 10S  transmitter who could note get his engine to idle down (he later went into sub trim) then asked me why his elevator trim was not working, since it was an older radio, he assumed it was broke. I found the item for "cross trim" and set it to default and all was resolved for that issue.

Thanks,
Don