[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder servo wheel part 2

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 20 14:49:00 AKDT 2008

Chris,

I don't know how it affects the cable in the wheel, but I've tried crossing
cables in a few planes and in each one I've changed them back to straight.
Something in the "feel" with the crossed cables never felt right to me. I
know others like them crossed, so I guess it's all in what works.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com