[NSRCA-discussion] SYMPHONY

Dwayne Brown dwaynenancy at suddenlink.net
Wed May 7 13:43:29 AKDT 2008

Greg, I flew a Symphony this past weekend in Phoenix.  It belonged to Ralph
DePalma but it now belongs to me.  On my 3rd flight the engine died,
injector came out, and upon landing in the Arizona desert there was some
damage.  I have the fuselage which has some stress cracks and one hole in
the bottom. I am going to start repair work tomorrow.  Ralph took the wings.
It was his engine but I was the pilot in command which resulted in this
split of the repairs.  It now has my YS 1.60 mounted and we'll start over.
Great flying airplane.  It was the first pattern airplane for me to fly in
about 25 years.  I never flew the turnaround pattern airplanes.  Anyway,
back to the repair shop.

Dwayne