[NSRCA-discussion] Embarrassing Programming Problem

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue May 6 04:15:03 AKDT 2008

Yes, I'm using dual rates within the same flight condition with the
dual rate elevator switch.

Maybe it's time for this discussion to move off the Discussion List;
I thought someone might have a "eureka" solution quickly.  I
appreciate all the help and suggestions on this and I will report
back to the List when/if I discover the solution.

Ron